POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Email resumes or questions to IHSHR@integrohs.com
Housekeeping / EVA Support
The Housekeeper/Environmental Support is responsible for cleaning all areas assigned and trained to clean, maintaining appropriate supplies, and facilitates rapid turnover from client to client, conducts room cleaning, general cleaning, hallway cleaning, and office cleaning. Demonstrates knowledge of principles and practices of aseptic technique, general cleaning, standard precaution, use of personal protective equipment and safe use of chemical cleaners. Has a professional demeanor and appearance while maintaining the confidentiality of patients, coworkers, and the Hospital and adhering to the HIPAA policy. Reports, in good faith, any known or suspected activity that appears to violate laws, rules, regulations to superiors.
- Performs a variety of assigned cleaning tasks, including dusting, mopping, scrubbing, disinfecting, vacuuming and polishing in a hospital setting according to departmental policy and procedures. Must plan the completion of these tasks daily.
- Empties hampers and transports of soiled linen. Empties trash containers and removes all trash. Empties all medical waste containers, including sharps.
- Inventories, restocks and replenish supplies such as toilet tissue, paper towels, hand soap, etcetera, located in all assigned areas of the facility.
- Maintains cleanliness of departmental equipment and notifies appropriate personnel as repairs become necessary. Protects equipment from damage by proper use; properly logs out and in equipment that has been used.
- May perform special projects such as: windows washing, wall washing, removing heavily soiled items or furnishings.
- Responds to questions and requests from patients, staff and visitors. Meets or exceeds goals for customer service satisfaction.
- Current TB Test
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card – Required
- Prior housekeeping in a hospital or healthcare facility required
- Able/willing to handle stressful environment of Behavioral Health clients with potentially unpleasant sights, odors, infectious diseases, or hazardous chemicals in which they may present themselves
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards
- Is aware of terminal cleaning and universal precaution standards and performs in accordance with them
- OHSA Exposure: in the few cases where one may be exposed to blood, or bodily fluids Personal Protective Equipment will be provided
- Being able to lift 50 pounds or up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Handle a medium demand of work with walking or standing most of the time
- Night & Weekend Shifts
- One (1) year hospitality experience Required